Testogen Scam  – Is Testogen Safe ? Ingredients Label
The sheer variety of herbal testosterone boosters reachable on the web will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from journey that the widespread majority of them don’t truly do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our our bodies produces hundreds of the stuff – extra than we need.
But as we age, manufacturing ranges drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you begin to be aware the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You begin placing on weight round your center section.
- Workouts that used to get you in shape fast, or don’t have the same effect they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting dietary supplements can assist reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s received great slick advertising and marketing that’s informative and now not too over the pinnacle in phrases of hype. That’s a excellent start.
But of direction the actual check is what’s in the product and whether or not or now not it simply works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes almost a kitchen sink approach to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the previous have used both Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their main ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and introduced a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and different necessary nutrients.
The formula comes at the problem from several different angles, some proven and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps increase the release of Luteinizing Hormone which in turn encourages the production of increased testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and proven to amplify testosterone ranges through up to 42% in simply 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that also supports testes health and boosts mood. (Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which may additionally be the most frequent ingredient located in these products.
It’s also thought to boost the release of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which may additionally make bigger ranges of free testosterone and sluggish down the charge of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is thought to increase testosterone and vitality and to increase insulin release.
It’s been clinically proven to assist keep wholesome hormone levels, even though some proof disputes that claim. ( Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which will increase electricity and preserve gorgeous stages of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an necessary mineral worried in the testosterone manufacturing process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s recommended that you space out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already examined over 30 distinctive testosterone boosters over the years, and I used to be distinctly assured I’d be in a position to inform if Testogen used to be going to work inside the first few days.
For me, the first issue that looks to be impacted all through checking out is sleep excellent and libido.
One thing is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am pretty freaking miserable the next day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I started out to note that I was once napping about an more hour a night time (total of abut eight half hours).
By the quit of the first week, I may want to sincerely feel a trade in libido.
I’ve been laughed at before for saying this, but I started waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all fun and games when you’re like 23 years old and reading that, but trust me…
Once you quit getting these morning boners, it begins to have an affect on your general temper and confidence.
About the second week in, I started noticing an improvement in my overall energy levels and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the gym for about an hour, with the first half of my workout dedicated to lifting, and the 2nd half dedicated to cardio.
Usually closer to the stop of it I’m extraordinarily rattling wiped, and I’ll fighting to get that ultimate mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case while I was taking Testogen.
I felt like I was once getting massive bursts of energy, and additionally felt like I should push thru my exercise with ease.
These consequences appear to ultimate for about three weeks or so, and then as I obtained closer to the give up of my testing, it regarded to put on off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the elements have been examined and proven to enhance testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient quantities are now not published so it’s hard to inform if the ranges are excessive adequate to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen critiques from authentic clients to assist us attain an knowledgeable conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle contains 120 capsules which will last a month even if you take it at the highest recommended dose.
It costs $52.95, but there are discounts available if you buy in bulk.
When I first took a seem to be at Testogen, I was once kind of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being definitely obvious as to the doses of every ingredient that they have been pumping in the stuff.
And they’re nonetheless not, and that’s no longer useful when you’re making an attempt to decide whether or not or no longer it may additionally be proper for you.
However, I can say with a hundred percent self assurance after checking out it out for the closing four weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a exceptional product.
If you’re looking for an all around effective testosterone booster, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No instructions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all 4 pills in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? etc –Greg
They suggest that you house out your doses all through the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website